ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS U WHO S ON THEIR HUNTING RADAR.........................

ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS UR MONEY WHICH IS ON HUNT.........................

Sunday, July 18, 2010

CHAMATKAR KO NAMASKAR !!!!!!!!

Hello friends !

First of thanks 2my mentor Jagmohan ji who has honoured me being my blog friend. I have been always impressed by his methods of explaining complicated things in the most simpler ways.

Then would not refrain from mentioning that this is not a scheduled post but a thrusted post. Well the Sai Bhajans being posted till now were receiving < 5 downloads, but on the latest when i posted Hanuman Ji in Hawan Fire, it has received < 130 responses till now. I am being disappointed that readers are not interested in the bhajans posted by me. That might be due to the reason that they might have other links for the same purpose, but let me assure all of you that the bhajans posted by me over here would be carrying some uniqueness & distinction. So, dont miss to visit every SAI VAAR.

Please let me give proper credentials to the Hanuman ji Chamatkar. Shri Shri Shri 108 Manoj Ji parashar, who is a son of a policeman Shri jagdish parashar, indore was working with a responsible post in Indian Oil. After his 6 years daughter being saved in a balcony collapse some 7 years ago, left that indian oil job to dedicate himself completely into SAI DEVOTION. He has been amazingly blessed by the ALMIGHTY himself . Through his devotional life he has been spending on the name of Shri Sai baba he has inspired MANY A THOUSANDS common man, to the path of SAI BABA BHAKTI, including myself. The photographs i would be posting, are taken at several occasions of the Sai Baba Hawans he performs every thursday or sunday on the request of his followers at follower's place, assured of Sai baba's arrival on the auspicious occasions. Sai baba surely appears either in the Hawan fire or any other forms, which would be presented before my readers in the following days.

Let us talk about share market now.

Well, interactions with my few readers show that there are still some confusions amongst my readers about my trading style. So, i would request my fellow readers to please go through following links not only to clear the doubts about my trades but also to restrain me from deviating myself from rules set for a volume price trader ( VPT )

1.-http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-is-your-trader-type.html

2.-http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/06/why-to-put-stop-loss.html

3.-http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/06/trade-summary-functioning-of-volume.html

& then let me clear specifically some freshly raised issues by some readers.

1. VPT doesnt intervence an ongoing trade until a SL or TGT is hit, irrespective of market sentiments, since we believe in a stock specific approach.

2.Please click on the LABELS link provided with each post to go through the views expressed earlier about a particular trade.

3.A sell order is immediately placed @ 4 % from bought price as soon as a buy is generated. ( It is left on readers whether they book full quantity or a partial quantity but i recommend at least booking a 80 % quantity for a conservative trader & a 30 % for a agressive trader, carrying the rest with a valid TSL )

4.Conservative success % has been over 65, wheareas agressive has been < 30, Choose ur trade & decide before initiation that what type of trade it would be. ( http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-is-your-trader-type.html )

5. I wouldnt want my reader to be indulged into over trading, i.e. my fresh trades are not for the reader who is already holding 4 or more positions. So, either square off ur earlier trade with which u r not comfortable or avoid my latest trade. Reason being market doesnt have a tendency to alert a trader, before crashing & has got every right to crash big & quick anytime. A trader wont be able to monitor 7-8-10 trades at a given point of time.

6.I would soon be starting tweeting as soon as confidence lvl raises, as i am not that tech savvy person.

7.Till then i would request my readers, 2 be in my follower's list in order to track my latest post.

8. Nobody can deliver 100 % accuracy in terms of success rate for the calls, even my initial motto is just to have successes more than failures for the time being.So, i would request my readers to pray Maa Saraswati to communicate through my blog so that i may achieve my aim to create wealth for my readers.

Thanks
regards
.

P.S.
- On the request of Mr. Bala, i am reposting the bhajans i removed earlier. Please have a note

http://www.4shared.com/audio/g7t4w_MW/AAKE_TERE_DWAAR.html


http://www.4shared.com/audio/MIwc9Fz6/Ab_Samjhe_.html


http://www.4shared.com/audio/HElqk5Sn/ab_too_hi_dekhe_bhale.html


I hope people are enjoying.

MY prayer are in the Charans of Shri Sai Baba that all of their children attain a stage so that they all can claim

" Duniya ko kya apni hasti ko bhula baitha hu, jis din se lagan apne sai baba se laga baitha hu. "

Anantkoti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhiraj Yogiraj Parabrahm Shri Sacchidanand Sathguru Sainath Maharaj Ki JAI.

4 comments:

madhu said...

A clarification please:
In the trade of VISHAL RETAIL buy was at 51-53 T-59,66 in short term and 92-97 in mid-term with stop loss 48.
NOW, if one buys say @ 53 with those targets, should he place 4% sell order. On the 3rd day of the trade it crossed 4+%.
SHOULD ONE exit THERE or wait for atleast 1st target?

rochak parekh said...

dear madhu
thanks for following my blog & my trades.
thanks asking a question , that shows ur interest in my writings.
Well, as par vishal retail or be it any trade, 4 % rule applies to al of the trades.
This is to reduce our risk & average cost so that we either manage our remaining holding comfortably or be ready for any other further trade generated without having ourself exosed to leverage.
Now, it depends on an individual, how much % quantity does an individual squares off at 4 %, how much he squares off at the given target & how much he maintains for the further mentioned targets. We can either have a comfort for the quantity we have booked at 4 % or a given target , to re enter at our earlier level, if fresh generated trade doesnt suit our compliance.

I hope , point is clarified, if not please dont feel hesitated to ask again.
thanks
regards

rochak parekh said...

If somebody has taken positions in century tex & still into it. please modify the SL @ 454 ( agressive only, conservative already booked out ). Its good , till it doesnt break 454 ( this was our initial SL )

HELLO MADHU,
well, this is how it works.

I dont claim it works all the time, but it works major of time.

IF we would have booked out a 4% some quantity, we would now be comfortable to buy that quantity @ CMP in vishal retail, in order to reduce our average buy price, OR take any new trade.

rochak parekh said...

Century tex. agressive sl hit,
Rajesh exports, 1 st tgt met.
but since it has advanced after 2 months of consolidation, i would recommend to hold at least a 50 % of agressive quantity to be hold with a SL of 86 for the near term tgt of 97-98

Rel cap , tgt also met. need not to book here. looks promising for 2 nd tgt 830. but as part of discipline raise sl to 788