ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS U WHO S ON THEIR HUNTING RADAR.........................

ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS UR MONEY WHICH IS ON HUNT.........................

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WELCOME !

This is my first post for this blog. starting posting my blog on the name of Shri SAINATH Maharaj.
My experience in the stock markets is neither as huge as some of my seniors are having, nor i am gonna copy their style of looking at the share markets.
More over i would be looking at the indian markets only and that too with a stock specific approach.
The basis of my trades would only and only be volume to price. As i have been a huge admirer of volumes to price action of a stock and have found that volumes, along with HL & HH or a LL and LH on a daily, weekly or monthly scale can do magic for u, if u r sincere and discipline in your approach.
So, guys looking forward towards all of u to co-operate and monitor me on regular basis to help me improving my blogging and trading skills.
Thanking all of u.
Shri Satguru Sainath Maharaj Ji ki jai

11 comments:

r m said...

Dear Rochak
Congratulations on your blog launch. I wish you all the success for your blogging and trading venture.
Best regards.
rm

Anuj said...

Hi Rochak
All the best for your blogging career!!
Blogging helps in a lot of ways...it acts very much like a trading diary.It will bring a lot of discipline and will help you in finding loopholes in your trading methods and perceptions,if any.
So keep on doing it, regardless of any criticism or lack of support ...it's going to help you the most!!
Good luck...Cheers

mynac said...

Dear rochak parekh,
Congrats,
All The Best.

shiva said...

Dear rochak parekhji,
A sincere and nice efforts,
congrats and best wishes,
its wonderful that shree shree sainath with you
love &regards

hitu said...

it seems to me that this expiry will be around 5400-5430.

Venky said...

Hi Rochak, Congrats. I liked your blog in first reading because it is `Jara Hatke' type. May I suggest you to keep your blog short & simple yet informative. Try to put some charts if you are following TA & EW. It will be an added asset to your blog if you keep posting your observations on small/mid cap stocks too.Once again my best wishes to you.

hitu said...

dear rochak i forgot to congrulate. wishing you all the best for tha new venture

Local said...

All the best, rochak, don't get disheartened and don't stop blogging, just take breaks when it gets too much. I wish for you to be one of the leading analysts in a few years.:)

Nitin Hindustani said...

Hi,
First of all accept my best wishes for launching a new blog. Keep it updating on regular basis.

Er. Jagmohan Singh said...

Excellent! Blunt and sharp commentary!

Anonymous said...

congrates.....................