ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS U WHO S ON THEIR HUNTING RADAR.........................

ITS A JUNGLE OUT THERE & ITS UR MONEY WHICH IS ON HUNT.........................

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog followers & free of cost services on yahoo !

HEllO FRIENDS

As mentioned earlier also, i am about to start my services FREE OF COST on yahoo messenger also, BUT available ONLY to those who fulfill the following 3 conditions

1. Registered into the followers list of my blog.

2. Send me a mail on STOCKNGAINS@GMAIL.COM, with following details.

Name as a follower

Real name
- Not compulsary

Age

Location

Name used for comments section on blog

Yahoo messenger ID

Added on yahoo messenger or not


--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends who do not fulfill BOTH the above mentioned conditions wont be entitled for the services.

ONE MORE REQUEST

FOR THOSE ALSO WHO HAVE FULFILLED THE ABOVE CONDITIONS


Kindly send me following message on my yahoo messenger id with ur yahoo messenger ID. This wud b the last & final step for the start of the services.

" I have read the disclaimer on the blog http://stock2gains.blogspot.com/ & i fully agree with the risk involved in following the trading calls generated by you on my yahoo messenger id. I am supposed to seek advise of a professional stock advisor before following your trading calls & only myself wud be stand responsible for any loss, if generated due to following the trades, u suggest on yahoo messenger. "

Not only the people who have fulfilled the above 2 conditions earlier but also those who plan fresh to avail my servcies on yahoo messenger ARE KINDLY REQUESTED to send the above quoted lines on my yahoo messenger id, through their yahoo messenger id.

Although, i must clarify that i shall wait till 15 th nov. only for the above mentioned 3 steps & friends who follow the above mentioned 3 steps till 15 th nov. wud only be considered for my services on yahoo messenger.

NEWAYS, all my recommendations wud still be posted on blog.

HAPPY SAILING

JAI SAI RAM

4 comments:

Lalit said...

Happy new year

amit9765 said...

message - for check !!!!

Rakesh Taneja said...

HOW IS GDL AS AN INVESTMENT BET.IT ALWAYS PAYS DIVIDENT AT REGULAR INTERVEL AND ITS PRICE HAS ALSO NOT RISEN VERY FAST

rochak parekh said...

TRADE UPDATES

New post done

kindly post ur queries/views/comments in the above mentioned latest post.

Rakesh, ur query is also replied in the above post only.